The Instax Printer is a very unique product on the market and many people have fallen in love with this awesome printer. It is also quite popular among photographers, both amateurs and professionals. I love it because its small and easy to carry around and it has a very modern and attractive appearance. You can take out selfies and print it at the very same time. You can print credit card size photos, that you can easily fit into your wallet.
You can also print photos instantly from your phone or tablet. You can even share photos with the Instax Share App, which is another great feature about the Instax printer. This way you can share all of your pics on the go. The App works extremely well; you can choose a picture from your gallery or you can shoot one. You can also customize your photos by adding borders and you can even select a real time template, which shows your location, time and the current weather. Before you connect to the SP-1, you have to choose your template. The downside of this is that you only have a limited amount of time to print your photo, then it expires.
The Instax Share App also has many other great and useful features. You can also use it for business purposes and many entrepreneurs use the Instax Share to create business cards and share. You can add images, text, all your details to your business card and easily share it with your clients.
The Pros and Cons of the Instax Printer
- It prints out good quality pictures outdoors when there is decent lighting.
- It works both ways; horizontally and vertically without making the photos look odd.
- The larger the picture size, it makes more of an impact.
- It prints quite fast, within 10-15 seconds.
- There ten LED bars across the top of the printer, which shows you how many films are remaining.
- It has vibrant colors.
- The camera has a ‘’reprint’’ button on the side, which you can press to print the last printed image. You don’t have to visit the Instax Share App or your gallery if you need to reprint your last image.
- Your shots can be blurry if you forget the close-up adapter.
- If you take out pictures with another camera and then insert the SD card into the printer, it does not allow you to send files to the print.
- Even though the pictures are printed out very fast, it takes around 5 minutes to fully develop and until then it appears to be washed out.