Is Instax Mini 8 a camera for you?
This Instax Mini 8 is certainly for all those Polaroid lovers who can’t afford to buy a Polaroid camera and its expensive films. Thanks to Fujifilm, people can now enjoy instant cameras again.
The joy of taking a picture and getting it instantly in your hands is very convenient and it will draw you a smile in the face every time you ¨click¨.
With Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 you can get the retro effect on your credit card sized pictures.
Instax mini 8 highlights
- Despite its size, the camera weighs just 307g and its dimensions are 116 x 118.3 x 68.2 mm.
- It comes with Instax Mini Instant color film of 62 x 46 mm picture size (10 pictures) and utilizes two AA size 1.5 V alkaline batteries.
- Manual Exposure control and automatically built-in flash of 0.6 – 2.7 m focusing range help in dark situations.
- Shutter Speed of 1/60 sec.
- High Key Mode that enables you to capture softer portraits
- Brightness Adjustments that will help you manage the light before taking your pictures.
Instax mini 8 is available in several colors and uses Instax mini film to produce credit card size photos.
Instax Mini 8 photo examples:
These pretty pictures were taken from Instax Mini 8 by twisting the dial to appropriate exposure level. Automatic flash has adjusted the brightness by illuminating the dark scenes. High Key Mode has created enhanced pictures with a soft texture. The results, as you can see, are super classy filmy effect photographs that can be enjoyed in certain various ways.
With the saturation of digital media, new generation artists and brides are looking for unique wedding and photography ideas. They have freed themselves from the grasp of megapixels with the discovery of instant cameras. With the tangible results, you can get a lot more creative.
Whether it’s travelling, parties, graduations, wedding or any other occasions, it serves you as a Memory Preserving Buddy in different phases of your life.