Is Instax Wide 300 a camera for you?
Instax Wide 300 is your perfect camera if you want bigger pictures, compared to the Instax mini series.
Instax Wide 300 is becoming a popular gadget to bring to parties and weddings. Professional cameras have a way better quality, but the fact that after a click you get the picture in your hand makes instant cameras a game changer in all every events.
Everybody that see the camera in action get instantly in love because, unlike smartphone cameras, shooting with Instax Wide 300 is an intimate experience as it leaves you with nostalgia whenever you see those character-rich photos.
Even the generation that has grown up on megapixels can’t keep themselves away from its charm.
People love snapping and getting instant photos and doodling or writing small messages below the pictures. Seeing long-gone unforgettable moments on instant films make them content and sentimental.
Also, this camera encourage travelers on their journeys and motivates them to make new, classy and one-of-its-kind memory books.
Instax Wide 300 highlights:
- The camera comes in two classic colors that bring back the 80s. How cool is that?
- It is a bit heavy (612 g), but it is very comfortable to use. Dimensions: 167.8 x 94.7 x 120.9 mm
- Upgraded Close-up Lens assists in shooting enlarged photos by expanding the range
- Automatic Flash adjusts the luminescence itself depending upon the distance
- Retractable lens of 95 mm with different focusing range for different modes.
- Focal Zoom Dial
- Liquid Crystal Display that shows current mode and remaining pics
- Shutter release of 1/64-1/200 sec
- Uses AA alkaline batteries
Instax Wide 300 photo examples:
The picture of the left is a selfie taken thanks with the help of the camera’s Self-portraits mirror. The picture of the flower is taken by using Close-up Lens and it has resulted in a beautiful enlarged picture of a sunflower.