Fujifilm is generating a series of instant cameras as a reminiscent to Polaroid cameras that produce instant photos. Instax Mini 25 is a part of this series. This retro design model produces credit card size photos that help in keeping our favorite ones with us all the time. It features an LCD Film Counter that shows Shoot Mode Display, too.
Instax mini 25 camera features:
- For selfie lovers, this camera incorporates a small mirror beside the lens to help in frame adjustment of self-portraits.
- Close-up lens helps in capturing subjects within 35cm range.
- Automatic Electronic Flash enables to take beautiful photos by capturing dark background clearly.
- To control Print finish color intensity, Lighten-Darken Control for is also available.
- The lens has a focal length of 60 mm with 0.5-infinity focus range.
- Two shutter buttons with 1/3 to 1/400 sec shutter speed
- Auto exposure compensation
Instax Mini 25 weighs 275g and it is available in multiple cute designs, but the main variations are black and white. Its dimensions are 112.0 x 121.0 x 50.5 mm (WxHxD). It usually comes with a pack of 10 instant mini Fuji Instant Color films of 62 x 46 mm frame size.
In addition, two CR2 lithium batteries with a maximum capacity of 30 film packs allow you to shoot and have joy for a long time.
Is Instax mini 25 a good camera for you?
If you are one of those who never stop taking pictures at social events, Fujifilm Instax mini 25 is definitely a good camera for you.
It is becoming quite popular in parties and weddings, mainly because people find it quite useful to give it away after snapping photos or affixing them to wedding/party/birthday memory book with messages written on it.
Also, the Instax mini 25 is a good camera for children as an introduction into photography. Kids love getting it as a present and then capturing the moments they love. With its good quality image, it is very useful for artwork their snaps.